Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Foul!
















My good friend Venkat doesn't get on Chat with me much these days. Wonder whether it has something to do with this conversation that happened more than a decade ago...😀

Discussion on Chat with Venkat. He wants to know about the films happening at the Indo-German film festival.

I tell him he missed the German movie called Wild Chicks at 3 PM.

I also tell him that some day I will make a movie called Wild Chicks. [Vild Chix, to prevent copyright problems]. It will be about this military coup in a poultry farm.

Since I need to somehow get people to watch/buy the film, I will have a few women in it. (this was pre-political correctness!)

But guess where they come in the movie, apart from all over the DVD cover and the posters? At the poultry farm the chickens watch this educational program called Reproduction in Humans. That's where these women come in.

But just when it gets interesting, Grandpa Chicken will come and switch off the TV.

Yes, I need to get an A certificate for the movie - otherwise no one will watch it. I'll get one - for the abusive language the chickens use when they fight!

At this point, I think Venkat is pulling his hair out. There is silence in the Chat window. He says he's going to watch F TV.

I say that there is an F TV in the poultry farm movie too - the chickens watch this channel called F TV - Fowl TV. Ooo ha ha ha ha!!

Though old-fashioned Grandpa Chicken calls it Foul TV.

I think it was at this point that Venkat abruptly closed the Chat window and went out for a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment